The Digital Marketing leads the digital team and is responsible for working with them on planning, developing, implementing, and managing overall digital marketing strategy for clients and the agency. Digital marketing strategies are critical to our clients and our own success—to help both achieve business goals.
Who are we looking for?
You should have a passion for digital marketing and analytics—Google Ads, Social Marketing, Lead Generation, etc.
Finding connections between the data and marketing efforts should be exciting for you—and will be a primary function of your job.
You’ll collaborate a lot with the Account Service and Creative teams. A team player with good communication skills is a must..
- Manage and supervise the digital marketing team
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for the agency
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets in coordination with the Account Service team.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Coordinate with Project Management/Account Service to align and ensure appropriate digital team resources
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data, and make complex analyses and recommendations
- Build inbound marketing plans for the agency and clients relying on digital media tactics
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Provide a positive role model to junior team members
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends for the agency and clients and share knowledge with the team as appropriate
- Mentor team members to maximize individual growth, and leverage the strength and interests of each team member for their own benefit and that of the agency and clients
- Work closely with direct reports to optimize any revenue opportunities within the agency at large.
What should you know?
- 3-5 years of direct digital marketing management
- 4-year degree in marketing, analytics, business, project management or related field preferred but not required
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels and their application to marketing challenges
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with HubSpot is preferred but not required
- Strong company culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Enhanced holiday & time off schedule
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance with company contribution
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with company match
- Education allowance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Free beverages & snacks
- Additional fringe benefits (just ask!)
Job Level: Mid
Salary: $55,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Omaha, NE; Sioux City, IA